Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hectic Capiznon Blogger 2009 Perspective

It has been 25 days since I participate in Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009 and I did nothing in the last 15 days.

I think it’s better to let google crawl and rank this blog based on my first 4 days optimization effort. And today this page has increase the rank on Google SERP from unrank to 140th rank.

I’ve decided to optimize this blog just like what I usually do to my other blogs. I’m not intend to do some additional efforts in order to buzz this blog rank more than what I usually do before, because the target in participating this Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009 is not to win, I just want to evaluate how effective all SEO tricks I already have.

I thank to all blogger friends who already support me for this Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009.

0 comments: